HEALTH & SAFETY
The policy of P&R Shopfitting Ltd is to provide and maintain a working environment that is safe and without risk to health. We believe that a quality company is, by definition, a safe company and as such, health and safety is equal in importance to our other main business objectives.
P&R Shopfitting Limited have appointed Browns Health and Safety to assist them in meeting and maintaining their legal requirements.
Management and personnel employed by the
company have undertaken the following:
• Asbestos awareness
• AITT operator training (FLT)
• CSCS cards
• First Aid at Work (HSE approved)
• H&S Awareness Directors and senior managers course
• IOSH Managing Safely
• IPAF Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
• Manual Handling (refreshed 03/2013)
• Work at Heights Awareness
• SSSTS Construction Skills
P&R Shopfitting Ltd are a Chas accredited company
…your guide to our complete, bespoke shopfitting package.
From the year 2000 we have served architects, retailers, local authorities, construction companies, industrial
and commercial businesses.